It is not an easy task to answer the question, “Where are the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world?” Certainly the impressions and judgments are different. In the past few years, surveys have attempted to answer this question several times.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brasilien:
Fernando de Noronha is an archipelago in Brazil and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Its pristine beaches and incomparable flora and fauna attract tourists from all over the world every year. Baia do Sancho is the most beautiful beach in Brazil and is divided into two sectors. The sea is very calm all year round and is also well protected from the easterly winds. In the months from November to April, strong winds follow, so that surfers can pursue their sport during this time.
- Grace Bay:
Grace Bay is part of Providenciales Island, which is located in the northwest of the Caico Islands and is British territory. Named as one of the best in the world, the beach offers white, deserted sandy beaches and clear, blue water. Many activities such as diving, snorkeling and fishing are possible.
- Flamenco Beach, in Culebra, Puerto Rico:
Flamenco Beach in Puerto Rico is the most popular beach in Culebra and is commonly referred to as the second most beautiful beach in the world. The white sandy beach stretches across the entire bay and leaves nothing to be desired. Many activities are available in Culebra, such as snorkeling and swimming. There is a campsite right at the entrance to the Flamenco Beach, as camping is only possible here.
- Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa:
Lampedusa is located in the southern part of Italy and is the largest of the Italian Pelagic Islands in the Mediterranean. In 2013 Rabbit Beach, located in the southern part of the island, was voted the best beach in the world by a tour operator. Here the visitor finds an untouched nature reserve with a unique flora and fauna. Rabbit is one of the few places in the Mediterranean where sea turtles lay their eggs on the beach.
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitesunday Islands, Australien:
Whitehaven Beach is approximately 7 km in length and the sand is known for its bright, white color. It was named the cleanest beach in Australia in 2008.
- Anse Lazio, Praslin, Seyschellen:
On the island of Praslin in the Seyschelles, vacationers will find a beach with white sand, turquoise water and a clear view. For reasons of nature protection, according to the law, no hotels may be built here.
- Lanikai Beach Kailua Hawaii:
The beach was voted the best beach in the USA based on various surveys over the past few years. The crescent-shaped, 3-mile-long bay with soft, white sand and clear water makes this beach a special experience.
- Fihalhol Island, Malediven:
The island of Fihalhol has unique, white sandy beaches, green vegetation and crystal clear water.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando do Noronha, Brasilien:
The tourist will find a beautiful sandy beach here and a good opportunity to snorkel to admire tropical fish.
- Royal Island on the Baa Atoll, Maldives:
This unique beach is undoubtedly one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Asia Flora and Wildlife
- Australia Is a Country of Many Opportunities
- Best Time to Travel to Malta
- Best Travel Time for Croatia
- Best Travel Time for Nepal
- Bolivia The Land of Diversity On The Continent of Adventure
- Bulgaria a Sunny and Affordable Beach Resort
- Bulgaria Destinations
- Caribbean Literature in Spanish and Dutch
- Greece Destinations
- Middle East Definition
- Netherlands Cheese Tulips and Beautiful Cities
- Norway Recent History
- Norways History
- Reunion The Island of Contrasts
- South Africa Travel Package
- Spain Europes Most Popular Tourist Destination
- Spain Travel Destinations
- Sweden an Easy and Popular Tourist Destination
- The Best of Spain
- The Reunified Vietnam
- Travel to Asia
- United States a Diverse Tourist Destination
- Coatsburg, Illinois November 14, 2023 - Coatsburg, Illinois is a small village located in Adams County, in the western part of the state. Situated about 100 miles northwest of Springfield, the state capital, Coatsburg is a… Read more
- Whiterocks, Utah November 7, 2023 - Whiterocks, Utah is a small town located in Uintah County. It is nestled in the Uinta Basin, surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty and a diverse geography. The town's landscape is… Read more
- Quay, New Mexico October 31, 2023 - Quay, New Mexico is a small town nestled in the northeastern part of the state. Known for its breathtaking scenery and unique geography, Quay is a hidden gem that offers… Read more
- Singapore, Singapore Geography October 23, 2023 - Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a small island city-state located at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula in Southeast Asia. The geography of Singapore is characterized by… Read more
- East Timor Country Facts October 16, 2023 - Timor-Leste (East Timor): A Young Nation with a Resilient Spirit Timor-Leste, often referred to as East Timor, is a small, young nation located in Southeast Asia. This country, known for… Read more
- York Haven, Pennsylvania October 10, 2023 - York Haven is a small borough located in York County, Pennsylvania. Situated along the Susquehanna River, the town is known for its picturesque landscapes, rich history, and close-knit community. With… Read more
- Climate in Kigali, Rwanda October 3, 2023 - Kigali, the capital and largest city of Rwanda, is located in the central part of the country, on a series of lush, rolling hills in the African Great Lakes region.… Read more
- Ironia, New Jersey September 26, 2023 - According to wholevehicles, Ironia is a small unincorporated community located in Randolph Township, Morris County, New Jersey. Situated in the northeastern part of the state, Ironia is surrounded by picturesque… Read more
- Imlaystown, New Jersey September 19, 2023 - According to mcat-test-centers, Imlaystown is a small unincorporated community located in Upper Freehold Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Situated in the heart of the Garden State, Imlaystown is known for… Read more
- Howell, New Jersey September 12, 2023 - According to liuxers, Howell, New Jersey is a picturesque township located in Monmouth County, in the central part of the state. Spanning an area of approximately 61 square miles, Howell… Read more