It is not an easy task to answer the question, “Where are the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world?” Certainly the impressions and judgments are different. In the past few years, surveys have attempted to answer this question several times.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brasilien:
Fernando de Noronha is an archipelago in Brazil and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Its pristine beaches and incomparable flora and fauna attract tourists from all over the world every year. Baia do Sancho is the most beautiful beach in Brazil and is divided into two sectors. The sea is very calm all year round and is also well protected from the easterly winds. In the months from November to April, strong winds follow, so that surfers can pursue their sport during this time.
- Grace Bay:
Grace Bay is part of Providenciales Island, which is located in the northwest of the Caico Islands and is British territory. Named as one of the best in the world, the beach offers white, deserted sandy beaches and clear, blue water. Many activities such as diving, snorkeling and fishing are possible.
- Flamenco Beach, in Culebra, Puerto Rico:
Flamenco Beach in Puerto Rico is the most popular beach in Culebra and is commonly referred to as the second most beautiful beach in the world. The white sandy beach stretches across the entire bay and leaves nothing to be desired. Many activities are available in Culebra, such as snorkeling and swimming. There is a campsite right at the entrance to the Flamenco Beach, as camping is only possible here.
- Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa:
Lampedusa is located in the southern part of Italy and is the largest of the Italian Pelagic Islands in the Mediterranean. In 2013 Rabbit Beach, located in the southern part of the island, was voted the best beach in the world by a tour operator. Here the visitor finds an untouched nature reserve with a unique flora and fauna. Rabbit is one of the few places in the Mediterranean where sea turtles lay their eggs on the beach.
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitesunday Islands, Australien:
Whitehaven Beach is approximately 7 km in length and the sand is known for its bright, white color. It was named the cleanest beach in Australia in 2008.
- Anse Lazio, Praslin, Seyschellen:
On the island of Praslin in the Seyschelles, vacationers will find a beach with white sand, turquoise water and a clear view. For reasons of nature protection, according to the law, no hotels may be built here.
- Lanikai Beach Kailua Hawaii:
The beach was voted the best beach in the USA based on various surveys over the past few years. The crescent-shaped, 3-mile-long bay with soft, white sand and clear water makes this beach a special experience.
- Fihalhol Island, Malediven:
The island of Fihalhol has unique, white sandy beaches, green vegetation and crystal clear water.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando do Noronha, Brasilien:
The tourist will find a beautiful sandy beach here and a good opportunity to snorkel to admire tropical fish.
- Royal Island on the Baa Atoll, Maldives:
This unique beach is undoubtedly one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Asia Flora and Wildlife
- Australia Is a Country of Many Opportunities
- Best Time to Travel to Malta
- Best Travel Time for Croatia
- Best Travel Time for Nepal
- Bolivia The Land of Diversity On The Continent of Adventure
- Bulgaria a Sunny and Affordable Beach Resort
- Bulgaria Destinations
- Caribbean Literature in Spanish and Dutch
- Greece Destinations
- Middle East Definition
- Netherlands Cheese Tulips and Beautiful Cities
- Norway Recent History
- Norways History
- Reunion The Island of Contrasts
- South Africa Travel Package
- Spain Europes Most Popular Tourist Destination
- Spain Travel Destinations
- Sweden an Easy and Popular Tourist Destination
- The Best of Spain
- The Reunified Vietnam
- Travel to Asia
- United States a Diverse Tourist Destination
- Samoa State Overview November 23, 2021 - Geography Samoa is an archipelago, formerly known as the Navigator's Islands, in the Pacific Ocean, in Oceania. The islands located east of 171 ° W longitude form a dependent territory of the United… Read more
- Saint Kitts and Nevis State Overview November 16, 2021 - Geography Saint Kitts and Nevis is bordered to the west by the Caribbean Sea and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean. To the north is the island of Anguilla, to the south that… Read more
- Bremen and Hamburg, Germany November 9, 2021 - Bremen Which child does not know the history of the Bremen Town Musicians, the animals who set out to musically conquer the world. Today there is a monument to these… Read more
- Travel to Iceland November 2, 2021 - Iceland is an extraordinary travel destination. Most of the vacationers who visit the island come because of the unspoiled nature and archaic landscape. Due to the remoteness in the vastness… Read more
- Colombia Hike – The Lost City October 26, 2021 - Basic travel information Listed among the world’s most spectacular hikes in Colombia, the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta’s secluded mountains offer stunning scenery and traditional Native American culture. A four-day… Read more
- Pyrenees Hiking Trip October 19, 2021 - Basic travel information An active trip to Andorra takes you to the scenery of the Pyrenees mountains. The Pyrenees, which separate France and Spain, rise to more than 3,400 meters… Read more
- The Reunified Vietnam October 11, 2021 - President was Ton Duc Thang , Prime Minister Pham Van Dong ; Representatives of the South were formally accepted into the government, but remained without greater powers. In the course… Read more
- France Prehistory October 5, 2021 - Prehistoric times have left deep traces in France since the most remote times and the subsoil has provided abundant finds from every period. Many internationally accepted denominations of prehistoric cultures,… Read more
- Ukrainian Arts September 28, 2021 - Ukrainian art, the art on the territory of Ukraine. Early days: The oldest evidence goes back to the Paleolithic. On the northern Black Sea coast existed from the 7th century… Read more
- German Theater: Baroque and 18th Century September 21, 2021 - Baroque The religious propaganda of the Counter Reformation was contested on the front line by school and popular educational orders. The latter promoted in particular the performative implementation of the… Read more