It is not an easy task to answer the question, “Where are the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world?” Certainly the impressions and judgments are different. In the past few years, surveys have attempted to answer this question several times.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brasilien:
Fernando de Noronha is an archipelago in Brazil and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Its pristine beaches and incomparable flora and fauna attract tourists from all over the world every year. Baia do Sancho is the most beautiful beach in Brazil and is divided into two sectors. The sea is very calm all year round and is also well protected from the easterly winds. In the months from November to April, strong winds follow, so that surfers can pursue their sport during this time.
- Grace Bay:
Grace Bay is part of Providenciales Island, which is located in the northwest of the Caico Islands and is British territory. Named as one of the best in the world, the beach offers white, deserted sandy beaches and clear, blue water. Many activities such as diving, snorkeling and fishing are possible.
- Flamenco Beach, in Culebra, Puerto Rico:
Flamenco Beach in Puerto Rico is the most popular beach in Culebra and is commonly referred to as the second most beautiful beach in the world. The white sandy beach stretches across the entire bay and leaves nothing to be desired. Many activities are available in Culebra, such as snorkeling and swimming. There is a campsite right at the entrance to the Flamenco Beach, as camping is only possible here.
- Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa:
Lampedusa is located in the southern part of Italy and is the largest of the Italian Pelagic Islands in the Mediterranean. In 2013 Rabbit Beach, located in the southern part of the island, was voted the best beach in the world by a tour operator. Here the visitor finds an untouched nature reserve with a unique flora and fauna. Rabbit is one of the few places in the Mediterranean where sea turtles lay their eggs on the beach.
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitesunday Islands, Australien:
Whitehaven Beach is approximately 7 km in length and the sand is known for its bright, white color. It was named the cleanest beach in Australia in 2008.
- Anse Lazio, Praslin, Seyschellen:
On the island of Praslin in the Seyschelles, vacationers will find a beach with white sand, turquoise water and a clear view. For reasons of nature protection, according to the law, no hotels may be built here.
- Lanikai Beach Kailua Hawaii:
The beach was voted the best beach in the USA based on various surveys over the past few years. The crescent-shaped, 3-mile-long bay with soft, white sand and clear water makes this beach a special experience.
- Fihalhol Island, Malediven:
The island of Fihalhol has unique, white sandy beaches, green vegetation and crystal clear water.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando do Noronha, Brasilien:
The tourist will find a beautiful sandy beach here and a good opportunity to snorkel to admire tropical fish.
- Royal Island on the Baa Atoll, Maldives:
This unique beach is undoubtedly one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Asia Flora and Wildlife
- Australia Is a Country of Many Opportunities
- Best Time to Travel to Malta
- Best Travel Time for Croatia
- Best Travel Time for Nepal
- Bolivia The Land of Diversity On The Continent of Adventure
- Bulgaria a Sunny and Affordable Beach Resort
- Bulgaria Destinations
- Caribbean Literature in Spanish and Dutch
- Greece Destinations
- Middle East Definition
- Netherlands Cheese Tulips and Beautiful Cities
- Norway Recent History
- Norways History
- Reunion The Island of Contrasts
- South Africa Travel Package
- Spain Europes Most Popular Tourist Destination
- Spain Travel Destinations
- Sweden an Easy and Popular Tourist Destination
- The Best of Spain
- The Reunified Vietnam
- Travel to Asia
- United States a Diverse Tourist Destination
- Lassen Volcanic National Park in California August 16, 2022 - Volcanic region and original nature According to ACT-TEST-CENTERS.COM, Lassen Volcanic National Park is located in northern California. In 1916, the area was declared a US National Park. The size of… Read more
- Alcatraz, California August 9, 2022 - Alcatraz Island is located in the middle of the Bay of San Francisco, California in the United States. The island is home to a famous San Francisco landmark, the former… Read more
- Yazd, Iran Sights August 2, 2022 - Old town According to UNESCO, the old town of Yazd ( Iran ) is one of the oldest historical centers in the world and a perfect example of the historical… Read more
- Turkey Fast Facts July 26, 2022 - Turkey borders Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Mediterranean Sea, as well as Greece and Bulgaria. It is still a popular travel destination, although the risk of attacks and political… Read more
- Slovakia Fast Facts July 19, 2022 - Slovakia is located in Europe, bordering the Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Hungary and Ukraine. Mountains, castles, great cities and beautiful nature make the country a popular travel destination that can… Read more
- New Zealand Fast Facts July 12, 2022 - New Zealand is an isolated island nation in the South Pacific. The country consists of two large islands - the North and South Islands - and more than 700 smaller… Read more
- Colorado National Monument July 5, 2022 - A special kind of nature retreat According to iamaccepted, the Colorado National Monument is located in western Colorado on the high Colorado Plateau and is characterized by landscapes dominated by… Read more
- Yosemite National Park in California June 28, 2022 - Fantastically beautiful valley of the Sierra Nevada According to ehuacom, Yosemite National Park is located in the US state of California. The national park in the Sierra Nevada mountains is… Read more
- Oceanarium “Shark Reef”, Las Vegas June 21, 2022 - Aquarium "Shark Reef" (Las Vegas, USA) - detailed description, address and photo. Reviews of tourists about the best entertainment in Las Vegas. It's actually very easy to get tired of… Read more
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona June 14, 2022 - The Grand Canyon National Park is one of the oldest national parks in the United States. The canyon is located in Arizona. Until the moment when the first Europeans appeared… Read more