It is not an easy task to answer the question, “Where are the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world?” Certainly the impressions and judgments are different. In the past few years, surveys have attempted to answer this question several times.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brasilien:
Fernando de Noronha is an archipelago in Brazil and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Its pristine beaches and incomparable flora and fauna attract tourists from all over the world every year. Baia do Sancho is the most beautiful beach in Brazil and is divided into two sectors. The sea is very calm all year round and is also well protected from the easterly winds. In the months from November to April, strong winds follow, so that surfers can pursue their sport during this time.
- Grace Bay:
Grace Bay is part of Providenciales Island, which is located in the northwest of the Caico Islands and is British territory. Named as one of the best in the world, the beach offers white, deserted sandy beaches and clear, blue water. Many activities such as diving, snorkeling and fishing are possible.
- Flamenco Beach, in Culebra, Puerto Rico:
Flamenco Beach in Puerto Rico is the most popular beach in Culebra and is commonly referred to as the second most beautiful beach in the world. The white sandy beach stretches across the entire bay and leaves nothing to be desired. Many activities are available in Culebra, such as snorkeling and swimming. There is a campsite right at the entrance to the Flamenco Beach, as camping is only possible here.
- Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa:
Lampedusa is located in the southern part of Italy and is the largest of the Italian Pelagic Islands in the Mediterranean. In 2013 Rabbit Beach, located in the southern part of the island, was voted the best beach in the world by a tour operator. Here the visitor finds an untouched nature reserve with a unique flora and fauna. Rabbit is one of the few places in the Mediterranean where sea turtles lay their eggs on the beach.
- Whitehaven Beach, Whitesunday Islands, Australien:
Whitehaven Beach is approximately 7 km in length and the sand is known for its bright, white color. It was named the cleanest beach in Australia in 2008.
- Anse Lazio, Praslin, Seyschellen:
On the island of Praslin in the Seyschelles, vacationers will find a beach with white sand, turquoise water and a clear view. For reasons of nature protection, according to the law, no hotels may be built here.
- Lanikai Beach Kailua Hawaii:
The beach was voted the best beach in the USA based on various surveys over the past few years. The crescent-shaped, 3-mile-long bay with soft, white sand and clear water makes this beach a special experience.
- Fihalhol Island, Malediven:
The island of Fihalhol has unique, white sandy beaches, green vegetation and crystal clear water.
- Baia do Sancho, Fernando do Noronha, Brasilien:
The tourist will find a beautiful sandy beach here and a good opportunity to snorkel to admire tropical fish.
- Royal Island on the Baa Atoll, Maldives:
This unique beach is undoubtedly one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Asia Flora and Wildlife
- Australia Is a Country of Many Opportunities
- Best Time to Travel to Malta
- Best Travel Time for Croatia
- Best Travel Time for Nepal
- Bolivia The Land of Diversity On The Continent of Adventure
- Bulgaria a Sunny and Affordable Beach Resort
- Bulgaria Destinations
- Caribbean Literature in Spanish and Dutch
- Greece Destinations
- Middle East Definition
- Netherlands Cheese Tulips and Beautiful Cities
- Norway Recent History
- Norways History
- Reunion The Island of Contrasts
- South Africa Travel Package
- Spain Europes Most Popular Tourist Destination
- Spain Travel Destinations
- Sweden an Easy and Popular Tourist Destination
- The Best of Spain
- The Reunified Vietnam
- Travel to Asia
- United States a Diverse Tourist Destination
- Beaverhead County, Montana March 27, 2023 - Beaverhead County is located in the south-central region of Montana, bordering Idaho to the west. It is part of the larger Yellowstone River Valley and encompasses an area of 5,054… Read more
- Pinellas Park, Florida March 12, 2023 - Pinellas Park, Florida is a city located in Pinellas County in the Tampa Bay region of Florida. As of the 2020 census, it has an estimated population of 51,871 people.… Read more
- Perry, Florida March 11, 2023 - Perry, Florida is a small city located in Taylor County. The population of Perry was estimated to be 7,019 in 2019. It is located near the Gulf Coast and the… Read more
- Lavina, Montana February 28, 2023 - According to homethodology, Lavina, Montana has a population of around 600 people, making it a small rural town. The geography of the town is mostly flat plains with some rolling… Read more
- Entertainment and Attractions in Burgas, Bulgaria February 7, 2023 - They say that Burgas is not particularly rich in sights. Don't panic, delicious food, warm sea and wide beach are already a good start. Now let's try to figure out… Read more
- Soltanie, Iran January 31, 2023 - Soltania today is not a big town or even a village located in the Shahristan of Abkhar, in the north-eastern part of the country. The city stands at an altitude… Read more
- Miskolc, Hungary December 13, 2022 - Not far from the place where the Sinva flows into the Saio River, at the foot of the Bükk mountain range, 175 km from Budapest, is Miskolc. A city famous… Read more
- US 160 in Colorado December 6, 2022 - US 160 Get started Four Corners End Bartlett Length 497 mi Length 800 km Route Arizona Cortez Durango Pagosa Springs South Fork Monte Vista Alamosa Walsenburg Trinidad Springfield Kansas… Read more
- Taranto, Italy November 29, 2022 - Taranto, located on the shores of the Ionian Sea, is beautiful in its contradictory nature. On the one hand, it is a city of old fishing boats and farms for… Read more
- Iasi, Romania November 22, 2022 - According to wholevehicles, Iasi is one of the largest cities in Romania, the first mention of which dates back to 1408. The city is located between the Yassky Range and… Read more